Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wimbledon--what they said

She's way hotter than he is, so more people will watch Maria.
Serena Williams, referring to Giles Simon

I didn't arrive here with confidence because I lost my first match at Eastbourne and played so bad, but every round I have played here, things have got better.
Petra Kvitova

Today I laid a golden egg.
Yaroslava Shvedova

I want to go out with a bang, you know how I do it. I'm just fighting everything, she's playing unbelievable on grass, so I'm just doing the best that I can.
Serena Williams

So for me is an honor to be here every year, have a possibility to play here, to enjoy the grass, because you don't find another grass like here.
Francesca Schiavone

I can do it. You can put me in all three, I' m coming out with one or two medals.
Serena Williams, referring to the Olympic Games

2 comments:

Jimmy Lumpkin said...

Today, Petra returned.

Diane said...

And it's a good thing :)