Thursday, August 30, 2012

U.S. Open--what they said

You haven't seen the last of me yet.
Serena Williams

Anyone out there who's ever choked to death at a match at the club, you know how Sloane Stephens is feeling right now.
Pam Shriver

She's very bubbly, that's for sure. She's very happy and upbeat. I do see myself a little bit. But I think over the years I calmed a little bit. 
Ana Ivanovic, answering a question about Sloane Stephens

What did you like about your game today?
Nothing.
Really?
Did you see it?
Serena Williams

This is tennis, so anything can change very quickly.
Agnieszka Radwanska

Pironkova's posed there, hand on her hip--the international sign for "I'm extremely disgusted."
Kristen Bartel

1 comment:

Pay per head said...

Impressive with Seran William. She asked about if the journalist watched her game.