Monday, July 1, 2013

Wimbledon--what they said

The moment never seems too big for you.
Bill Macatee, interviewing Sloane Stephens

I don't think that it's like really good to thinking about the past. I'm thinking about tomorrow, that's it.
Petra Kvitova

Here was a player unruffled and unfettered by the titles, experience and aura on the other side of the net.
Alexandra Willis, commenting on Sabine Lisicki

I probably couldn't be more disappointed. I think I may have backed off of a success. I was playing something successful. I didn't continue that path. The result didn't go the way it could have gone had I continued to play the way I did in the second set.
Serena Williams

For his job, he makes me unhappy; I think is his job. 
Li Na, referring to her coach
 
She has outstripped the requirements of formal identification. Robson is simply Laura.
Kevin Garside, writing for The Independent 

I don't look there anymore because she looks so depressed. She looks like she wants to be on a beach somewhere.
Sloane Stephens, referring to her mother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petra was done in by the flu, asthma and Flipkens. She fought nicely, and had no lapses. So she's coming around despite the loss. Flipkens did what she had to to win. It was not pretty, but she's into the semis.

Top Rated personal Loans said...

https://www.topratedpersonalloans.com/personal-loans/dos-donts-applying-personal-loan.html
https://www.topratedpersonalloans.com/personal-loans/dos-donts-applying-personal-loan.html