Monday, March 31, 2014

Sweeping the court

Here are the 10 WTA Things To Know this week.

Women's Tennis Blog is celebrating its seventh birthday. Get in on the celebration and win a beautiful L'Etoile Sport Blouson tennis dress.

The ball girls in Charleston are wearing tennis skirts this year. It's a look I don't like because I think it makes the girls stand out too much (I'm not keen on the outfits, either, but that's another issue).

A look I do like: Flavia Pennetta and Kirsten Flipkens at the zombie gathering in Monterrey. Here are some more photos. More zombie player parties, please!

Caroline Wozniacki and Ana Ivanovic played some wheelchair tennis in Monterrey.

1 comment:

Marija said...

Thank you for the shout-out about my blog's birthday and giveaway, Diane. I'm inviting you to join as well. You are one of my first readers! :)